Get involved in headspace Redcliffe's Youth Reference Group
Are you aged 12-25?
Are you passionate about helping young people and making a difference in your local community?
We believe that youth participation is the key to the delivery of quality services for young people. We also aim to provide young people with meaningful opportunities to directly participate and collaborate with its structure and services.
Young people involved with the headspace Redcliffe Youth Reference Group will have the opportunity to be involved in a number of ways, including (but not limited to):
- Encouraging the voice of young people to be heard and acted upon
- Becoming community spokespeople for youth mental health and wellbeing
- Providing input on site design and ongoing building improvements
- Planning and attending local events and promoting the headspace Redcliffeservices
- Website and social media consultation and development
- Research and evaluation of headspace services
- Consultation around resource development like factsheets, brochures and promotional material
- Peer support and mentoring
- Becoming a media Spokesperson
If you want to:
- Develop new skills
- Make new friends
- Give advice and feedback
- Use your creative skills
- Gain professional experience
- and represent headspace Redcliffe
Then the headspace Redcliffe Youth Reference Group is for you!
If you would like more information, contact Mel our Community Awareness Coordinator on 3897 1897 or email@example.com during opening hours
Looking forward to having you on board!