what is GABFEST?
GABFEST is a forum for young people to speak, present and/or perform about what is most important to them. It will be a safe, supportive space to showcase talents to friends, family and the community.
- Have something you’re passionate about?
- Willing to share your experiences in a safe and supportive space.
- An artist, a musician, a comedian, a dancer, an advocate, a scientist, a performer, a spoken word poet, a film-maker...
ways to get involved…
- Perform a song
- Choreograph a dance
- Put together a presentation on a topic you are passionate about
- Make an artwork and talk about it’s meaning
- Read a story or a poem you have written
To get involved fill out a registration form and send it to the below email. Still not too sure or have a question? Call 49311000 or email email@example.com
Got some friends or young people you think might want to hear about this event? Check out the flyer here and promote through your own networks.