Paws for Wellbeing Program September 2019
Back by ever so popular demand, Paws For Wellbeing is back in September 2019.
Paws for Wellbeing is an 8 week program for high school aged young people in year 7 -12.
This program will assist in:
- Building confidence in small group settings
- Social communication skills
- Learning ways to feel less anxious in new situations
- Practicing mindfulness with dogs
- Training dogs to do various tricks and safety around dogs
When: Mondays starting
2nd September – 21st October
Where: Boroondara Youth Services
Level 1/360 Burwood Rd,
Hawthorn VIC 3122
Contact Jim - 9810 3098 (M,W,TH)