Clinical Lead, headspace Western
- Are you an experienced Clinical Lead with psychology or social work credentials, and able to inspire a team that are already passionate about mental health?
- This is a genuinely rewarding role which provides leadership and support to the headspace clinical staff and young people who access headspace
- No two days will be the same as you collaborate with diverse teams and enjoy varied work in different places
As the Clinical Lead reporting directly to the Practice Lead, you will:
- Provide clinical supervision, support and guidance to a multi-disciplinary team
- Monitor high risk clients and assure that a quality service is being offered in line with evidenced based principles. Make a direct difference to the safety and life experience of young people.
- Drive collaboration and facilitate multidisciplinary clinical team meetings, care planning and case reviews
- Lead the development and implementation of evaluation strategies.
- Review policy and procedures to ensure the service meets relevant Accreditation requirements.
Click on "Apply Now" below to apply via SEEK. Please include a copy of your current Resume/CV, and a Cover Letter outlining your suitability for the role.
For more information contact:
Name: Melinda Lake
Phone: (02) 6338 1100