headspace Nundah - Mental Health Clinician
Employer: Work at headspace Nundah
Mental Health Clinician – Psychologist / Occupational Therapist / Social Worker
Time for a change? Passionate about working with young people?
Are you interested in:
- Improving the lives of young people as part of an interesting and innovative team
- Working in a supportive and inclusive environment with a positive team culture
- Further developing your therapeutic skills in working with young people
- Flexibility – 1-5 days work per week is available
If it's yes to the above, and if you want to be part of a fantastic culture creating change in young people's lives then this role is for you!
We are seeking passionate and experienced Accredited Mental Health Social Workers, Clinical and General Psychologists, and Occupational Therapists to join our multidisciplinary team supporting young people living with mental ill-health.
As a Private Practitioner your income will be derived directly from Medicare Billings so you will need to be eligible to provide services under the Medicare Benefits Scheme (MBS - Better Access).
- Providing high standard assessments, psychological, counselling and therapeutic interventions with 12-25 year olds
- Ability to service between 5-10 clients per day
- Opportunity to run group programs
- Liaising and working with internal and external stakeholders
- Mental Health Care Plan Reviews (5th session) of clients provided to referring GP
- Be a part of the innovative headspace model
About the Benefits!
- Flexible work days between 2 - 4 days weekly, scheduled around your commitments
- Administrative support, including billing and appointment bookings
- Working with, and having the support of a friendly multi-disciplinary team
- Daily case review
- Paperless practice with IT support
- Ongoing referral base
- Lead Agency, Stride, with over 100 years' experience in the Mental Health sector
To apply please email a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability to headspace.Nundah@stride.com.au or contact us if you would like any further information on 3370 3900.