Youth Advisory Group (YAG) Member - headspace Craigieburn
Are YOU passionate about youth mental health? Do YOU want YOUR voice heard? headspace Craigieburn wants YOU to join our youth advocacy group where YOU will have input into our service, programs & more.
headspace Craigieburn is providing anyone aged 16-25 with the opportunity to be heard and to take action to improve the health and well-being of young people.
There are a number of roles you can play as a member of the headspace Craigieburn youth advocacy group (YAG).
By getting involved you will:
- Meet a range of new people & have fun in a team environment
- Have an opportunity to provide feedback on how to improve youth mental health services
- Have an input into headspace Craigieburn's programs & processes
- Act as a media spokesperson or a spokesperson in schools
- Be involved with event planning, helping with stalls and other community engagement activities
- Act a peer mentor for young people
- Work alongside other community agencies
- Be consulted on a range of topics including resource development, centre design, website content and more
- Participate in training and develop workforce related skills
- Make a difference to headspace Craigieburn and your community
- headspace will provide training to support you in taking on this opportunity
Recruitment has now CLOSED. If you wish to be considered for mid-year recruitment feel free to complete the application form and we will contact you when next recruiting.
How do I become involved?
Please complete THIS ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
For more information contact:
Phone: (03) 8338 0919