Work at headspace Capalaba
Mental Health Clinician – Psychologist / Occupational Therapist / Social Worker
Time for a change? Passionate about working with young people?
- Improving the lives of young people as part of an interesting and innovative team
- Working in a supportive and inclusive environment with a positive team culture
- Further developing your therapeutic skills in working with young people
- Flexibility – 1-5 days work per week is available
If it’s yes to the above, then this role is for you...
About the role...
headspace Capalaba is seeking Private Practitioners, to join our multidisciplinary team supporting people aged 12-25 years with mental ill-health. As a Private Practitioner your income will be derived directly from Medicare Billings so you will need to be eligible to provide services under the Medicare Benefits Scheme (MBS - Better Access).
All you need is:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Be eligible to obtain a Medicare Provider Number
- Hold one of the following qualifications: Clinical Psychologist, General Psychologist, Mental health Accredited Social Worker or Mental Health Occupational Therapists.
- Possess experience providing therapeutic interventions to young people aged between 12-25 years, experience working in private practice is highly desirable
- A passion to make a difference in the lives of young people!
What we can offer you
As a team member within headspace Capalaba you will have access to:
- A welcoming youth friendly consultation room
- A caseload of 12-25 year olds who have already completed a psychosocial assessment
- Excellent clinical support from the intake team and Clinical Team Leader
- Excellent Administrative support – our admin team book all your appointments, and complete all scheduling and billing
- Access to Clinical Education offered within the headspace Aftercare centres
- Access to funded professional development opportunities
- A positive and supportive team environment
To apply please email a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability to headspace.Capalaba@aftercare.com.au or contact us if you would like any further information on 1300 851 274.
For more information contact:
Name: Justine Burns
Phone: 1300 851 274