headspace Miranda - Private Practitioner
Private Allied Health Practitioners | headspace
Founded in 1907, Aftercare is the longest serving national mental health charity. We provide wide range of services supporting people's journeys to social and emotional wellbeing.
Aftercare is a values-driven organisation. Our people are passionate about their work. Our culture is professional, fun, friendly, rewarding and collaborative. We have over 600 staff in 40 locations across Queensland, NSW and Victoria.
About the service:
headspace Miranda is seeking Private Practitioners, to join our multidisciplinary team supporting people 12-25 years of age living with mental ill-health. As a Private Practitioner your income will be derived directly from Medicare Billings so you will need to be eligible to provide services under the Medicare Benefits Scheme (MBS - Better Access). You will be remunerated based on the number of clients that are seen and Contractors are responsible for their own invoicing to Aftercare. Potential salaried positions for experienced clinicians also at headspace may also be considered
About the role:
- Based in Miranda
- 1-3 days available
- You will work within a supportive, multidisciplinary team as part of an inclusive workplace culture
- Supporting young people living with mental ill-health.
- Providing high standard assessments, psychological, counselling and therapeutic interventions
- Opportunities to run group programs
- Liaising and working with internal and external stakeholders
- Your income will be derived directly from Medicare Billings so you will need to be eligible to provide services under the Medicare Benefits Scheme (MBS - Better Access).
- You will be remunerated based on the number of clients that are seen and Contractors are responsible for their own invoicing to Aftercare.
About the benefits:
- Flexible work days scheduled around your commitments
- Administrative support, including billing and appointment bookings
- Working with and having the support of a friendly multi-disciplinary team
- Daily case review
- Paperless practice with IT support
- Ongoing referral base
- Lead Agency, Aftercare, with over 100 years' experience in the Mental Health sector
- Access to Clinical Education offered within the Aftercare centres
- Access to funded professional development opportunities
- Developing increased skills in working with young people.
- Current registration with AHPRA, and Medicare Australia.
- Hold one of the following qualifications: Clinical Psychologist, General Psychologist, Mental health Accredited Social Worker or Registered Occupational Therapists.
- Experience liaising and working with internal and external stakeholders.
Click on the link to apply via seek