Mental Health Clinician
If you are seeking versatility and personal growth in your next role, then come and join the multidisciplinary team at NAPHL headspace Mackay.
- Exposure to a diverse client portfolio
- The opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team
- Relocation Assistance for the right candidate
- The opportunity to access headspace resources and provide direct clinical mental health care to headspace clients
- Generous salary packaging options available
- Discount private health insurance
- Access to the organisations Travel Club
- Professional Development opportunities
You will have a unique connection to like-minded professionals in a multi-disciplinary team both locally and through virtual teams in other locations.
- Current registration with the registration body of the specific discipline that meets the requirement for working in Queensland.
- Outstanding Clinical skills in working with young people and their families/carers with mental health issues.
- Experienced in the provision of psychological assessments, cognitive assessments, mental health assessments, psycho education and short-term interventions to young people.
- Possess a Medicare Provider Number or able to acquire as soon as possible and maintain eligibility to provide headspace services.
- Experience and solid knowledge of the National Standards for Mental Health Services.
- Ability to work confidentially and productively with a high level of tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work well within a team environment, and to develop and maintain professional relationships with other service providers and within the team.
How to apply:
Applications should consist of a cover letter and CV, outlining previous experience with specific reference to the essential and desirable knowledge criteria as outlined above. Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information contact:
Name: Northern Australia Primary Health Limited
Phone: (07) 4898 2700