Flexibility with hours and days worked
Employed and MBS funded positions
(min one clinic a week)
Join a National Organisation, work with a great team and make a real difference!
Due to expansion of our services, headspace Parramatta, Blacktown LGA/ Mt Druitt and Penrith are currently seeking experienced part time General Practitioners to join our vibrant multidisciplinary youth health clinics (aged 12-25).
About the Role
Our GPs work collaboratively alongside onsite psychiatrists, psychologists and youth access team clinicians, with an emphasis on diagnostic screening and cardio-metabolic health within primary care services and the Youth Early Psychosis Program. Watch the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BDfoSFdFos and hear from headspace GPs from around Australia what it's like to work in a centre.
- Flexibility with hours and days worked
- Competitive remuneration with attractive salary packaging benefits
- Fully computerised facilities with full reception and administration support
- Regular peer support, education and professional development
- Vocational Registration
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Registration Agency (AHPRA).
- Experience in working as General Practitioner in a community setting
- Ability to actively engage and work collaboratively with young people, their families and significant others
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
If you are ready to join a fantastic multidisciplinary team and really make a difference to the lives of Young People, apply now!
Please email your resume and covering letter outlining the above criteria to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information regarding this position, please contact Kellie Smith, email email@example.com